Privacy Statement Good! BV
This Privacy Statement informs you about our policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our services and about the choices you have linked to that data.
GOOD! BV organizes trade fairs, conferences and meetings (the event) in the field of sustainable technologies. Examples are: LED & Elektro, Solar Solutions International, Green Heating. In addition, GOOD! BV publishes reports on sustainable market sectors and we send newsletters about current market developments and about our events and services (the Service)
GOOD! BV records data within the framework of its services. This is the case, for example, when you take part in an exhibition or congress, you visit a trade fair or congress, register for one of our newsletters, express your interest, or otherwise have contact with GOOD! BV. (the registration)
GOOD! BV handles and protects the data of customers and visitors with the utmost care. GOOD! BV adheres to the requirements set by the GDPR (General Personal Data Regulation). That means, among other things, that:
- We clearly state for what purposes we process personal data via this privacy statement.
- We limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for our purposes;
- We first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require that of parties that process personal data at our request;
- We respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection and to correct or delete your personal data.
GOOD! BV uses the data for the correct execution of its operations, for the provision and invoicing of services, for taking measures to improve the service, for sending E-tickets and to inform you about news, market developments, products and services.
LIMITED DATA COLLECTION
GOOD! BV only records data that are necessary for the execution of the purposes. The data consists of two categories:
- General information consisting of (if relevant): Company name, address, contact details, job description, industrial sector description.
- Specific data (if relevant): visit data, correspondence, administration / invoice details, and stated interests.
We do not register privacy-sensitive data and no data that are described as special personal data in the AVG.
GOOD! BV does not provide your information to third parties. If you have given your permission in advance, your General Data may be made available to third parties for providing information or offers. You can unsubscribe from this at any time.
Sharing data by scanning the visitor badge
Visitors who register for an event receive an e-ticket. At the entrance of an event, the E-ticket is converted into a personal access badge. If you give permission for this, this access badge can be scanned by an exhibitor, in which case your General Data will be shared with the exhibitor in question.
Sharing data due to legal requirement
GOOD! BV are obliged to release your personal data if required by law or as a result of valid requests from government authorities (for example, a court or a governmental authority).
Other special reasons
GOOD! BV may disclose your personal details if such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of GOOD! BV
- To prevent or investigate possible violations related to the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- For protection against legal liability
DATA INSPECTION AND CORRECTION
GOOD! BV offers the possibility to view and change your data. Your data will be deleted at your request. If you want to be informed about the personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be changed or removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- To correct any personal information about you that is incorrect
- To request the removal of personal data about you
You should note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we respond to a request.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
GOOD! maintains a standard retention period of 5 years after the date of the last registration.
However, we will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, to comply with the legal retention requirements of the Tax Authorities or if we are obliged to retain your data to comply with other applicable laws), to resolve disputes and to enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The General Data that are shared with an exhibitor by scanning an access badge will remain accessible to the exhibitor thirty days after the last day of the relevant event. After this period the exhibitor will no longer have access to this data.
WEBSITES AND DATA
On the websites of GOOD! BV general visitor data are saved, without identifying the visitors. The purpose of this is to optimize the functionality of the website. This data can also be used to put more specific information on the site. In this way, GOOD! BV further optimize its services to you. In order to do this GOOD! BV also use the IP address of your computer. This IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you visit the internet. They can be used to see what use is made of the website and for the preparation of analyses and reports.
- Hyperlinks; on the websites of GOOD! BV you will find a number of hyperlinks to other websites. GOOD! BV is not responsible for the handling of your data by those parties. Please read the privacy statement, if any, of the site you are visiting.
Good! makes photos and videos and/or captures the events with different media. These images can be used for the promotion of events in the form of sales brochures, newsletters, e-mailings, websites or other promotional material. By agreeing to the privacy terms, you agree to the use of your image by Good!
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive messages from us by unsubscribing through the unsubscribe link that we include in any emailing or by contacting us.
GOOD! BV uses the services of Spinware Solutions BV (the Processor) to record and process the data. The Processor’s responsibilities are laid down in the Processor Agreement. With regard to the security of data, it includes, among other things:
The Processor shall take all state-of-the-art technical and organizational measures appropriate to ensure risk-adjusted security. These measures will adapt with the changes and developments in the market.
They should include, among others:
- measures to ensure the confidentiality, availability, integrity and resilience of the processing systems in the event of a physical or technical (security) incident;
- measures to immediately restore the availability of and access to the Personal Data in the event of a physical or technical (security) incident;
- measures to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to the Personal Data;
- measures to identify weak points with regard to the Processing of Personal Data in the systems used by the Processor and third parties engaged by the Processor to provide services to the Processing Officer
- a procedure for testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of the security measures on a regular basis.
We can deliver paid products and / or services within the Service. In that case, we use partially the services of third parties for processing payments.
GOOD! BV reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement. Therefore, check this privacy statement regularly.
1703 WE Heerhugowaard Netherlands
firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +31 72 572 97 94